Whether you are a first-time buyer or a seasoned pro, buying a home is likely the biggest investment you will make in your lifetime. It can be an emotional time filled with difficult choices and sometimes it can be an exasperating and time-consuming process. Don't depend on blind luck to find your new home. Make this very important decision with confidence - choose a professional Realtor.
"I will help you find a house you will be pleased to call home!"
Here's what I will do for you:
More links on Buying
- Explain agent relationships and how we can work for you.
- Show you homes in any area or neighbourhood of your choice, within New Orleans Area.
- Expose you to the best buys in the resale and new home market place.
- Provide you with statistics on recent sales.
- Show you how it's possible to buy a home with low down payment.
- Explain, prepare and present your offer to purchase and act as a mediator between you and the seller.
- Explain the entire home buying process and support service
- Help you obtain legal advice and a professional inspection of the property if you desire
- Advise and estimate all costs of purchase before you make a commitment.
- Keep you up to date with the progress of your transaction through closing
- Show you any home available for sale regardless of which real estate company has it listed or advertised.
- Follow-up and keep in touch after the sale.