2618 WOODDALE BLVD, Baton Rouge, LA 70805 | Baton Rouge Home For Sale and Real Estate

Customer Care
Can We Help You?
Request Info
Request Showing

More about 2618 WOODDALE BLVD, Baton Rouge, LA 70805

90% of the property is ready for residential occupancy and the other 10% are office suites that can easily be converted into livable units if needed. This 10+/- acre property is located uniquely on a Qualified Census Tract (QCT Zone) and can be a great investment for savvy tax credit developers and investors The entire property is currently occupied by a private career college which houses some of its students. Sale price is negotiable.

Get an immediate call back from 9am-8pm or call us at 1-866-794-1022
Property Details
Price
$2,750,000
Area No
EBR MLS Area 60
Total Sq.Ft
155000
County
EAST BATON ROUGE
Property Type
Multifamily
Heating
Central
Cooling
Central Air Cool
Stories
2 Story
Parking
Parking Lot, Secured Parking
Area
EBR MLS Area 60
Acres
10.000


Living Area includes any square footage under the air conditioning. In these calculations, it is the gross house area, inclusive of walls. The Total Area will include porches, garages, balconies, etc..

Surrounding Properties
Property Map
Trends for ZipCode 70805
Schools


BX
Courtesy Of 1st Team Realty

Information deemed reliable, but not verified or guaranteed. Not responsible for content found on external links. Users are responsible for checking the accuracy, completeness, and status of all information. Please see our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.

Latter & Blum Inc./Realtors®, CJ Brown Realtors®, Van Eaton & Romero Realtors® and Noles-Frye Realty® are licensed real estate brokerage firms in Louisiana and Mississippi.

LATTER & BLUM, Inc.® Corporate Headquarters 430 Notre Dame St, New Orleans, LA 70130-3610, USA main 504-525-1311, Contact Us

Proud Member Of Better Business Bureau. ©2018 LATTER & BLUM, Inc. ®. All rights reserved. Site Links *Copyright 2018






All rights reserved.

Contact Us  /  Terms of Use  /  Privacy Policy  /  Site Map  /  Legal Info  /  Accessibility

Licensed by the Louisiana Real Estate Commission

Retargetting pixel