The Robert C. Penick
Military Scholarship Program
Our culture at The Latter & Blum Family of Companies is to be a team of people who are leaders and supporters in our communities. In keeping with this belief and in appreciation of all Veterans, we are pleased to announce the start of The Robert C. Penick Ph.D Military Scholarship Program.
This program is designed to help make the transition from military to civilian life a little easier for our Veterans. Our program offers a bundle set of services to assist Veterans and their spouses with the costs and their entry into the Real Estate industry.
Our program provides the following services at no cost:
- Real Estate School Pre-Licensing Course - Online
- Post License Course & Business Sales Training
- Application and Licensing Fees
- State Exam
- Errors & Omissions
- Business Cards
- Announcement Cards & Press Release
- Yard Signs
- Full Year Subscription of our Suite of Technology Tools & Services
- Feature Announcement in Local Newspaper, Public Website & Social Media
Along with each of the items above, each of our offices are fully staffed with full time Sales Managers & Administrative Assistants, who are present to train, guide and support your achievement of personal and financial success. After some time and experience in the business, Agent will be eligible to become a member of our USAA Preferred Agent Team, which will enable you to work with USAA Buyers and Sellers.
Click here for more information on this great opportunity.